View Single Post

Old 07-09-2017, 05:54 PM

Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens View Post
That's a fantastic post. One small nitpick and one question.

First, it sure isn't the trigger return spring that is missing, it is the trigger play spring. It's more than obvious that you know that, this was just a typo.

My question: is the CHP the largest single LE Org in the Nation? I always thought that was the NYPD but I have absolutely no idea. It would seem to make sense that even though NYC is the largest city in the world, it certainly isn't larger than the State of California.

Oh, one more comment. With ZERO intention of sounding like I have never cared for the TSW pistols... it simply doesn't seem like spending MILLIONS to upgrade from a 4006 to a 4006TSW just isn't much of an upgrade. I would think when you throw that massive amount of money at something, you'd be making a large-scale change. Such as moving from a DA/SA metal gun to current technology polymer striker fire. This move I understand. But millions to move to the TSW from the 4006? That's sounds nutty to me.

Of course it isn't real money, it's taxpayer funded, so maybe I have answered my own question... (sigh)

But yeah, fantastic post!

Not to get technical the largest the agency with the most LEO is CDCR 24000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk