View Single Post

Old 07-11-2017, 09:06 AM

Liked 3,498 Times in 1,486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoJelly View Post
I've done lotsa reading about this - including this great thread - I've ordered some rubber pellet (Fiocchi LE) from Midway for my Shockwave for in-house use. I'm sure there are lots of arguments both ways - but I'll take my chances with the first round being non-lethal. I think it provides a better legal standing (I'm pure outhouse lawyer!) and I'm sure at across-the-room range that it'll put a hurt on anyone crashing into our place ...
I'm sure that Fiocchi makes quality ammo, but just for info., my buddy bought some less than lethal shotgun shells at a gun show. They were "loaded" with 1 rubber ball. We decided to try them out the same day that I was showing off my Remington 870 Gatekeeper II. He shot them out of his short barreled copy of the Winchester 1887 lever action 12 ga. (I believe his is Norinco). I wasn't favorably impressed with the quality of the gun, but I digress. None of the rubber balls shot ever made it out of the barrel. My point is beware of the "specialty" shotgun shells and if you shoot them, check the barrel for clear after each shot.
The Following User Likes This Post: