View Single Post

Old 07-13-2017, 12:57 AM

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Okay, I hereby resurrect this thread-- I have a pair of Shields coming, a 9mm with the "night" sights (might just be white dots, hard to tell across the 'net, but they'll do) and one of the Performance Center .40s with the ported barrel and the fiber-optic sights-- I remember the 1911s with the Schuemann top-ported barrels, and am eagerly waiting to touch this particular firework off. Also it's the first .40 I've owned, so there's that-- another caliber to feed. I expect my wife to declare joinder with the 9mm in short order, so have been looking for iwb rides for them, and look who popped up in the Google search! I really like the JP like hokiefyd's, I definitely think less is more with these little things, but I have to admit I haven't cared much for Kydex-- too stiff, I like a holster that moves with me, but of course always willing to learn. I really like the High Noon Alter Ego on the first page of this thread-- very reminiscent of an ancient little clip-type belly pouch by Bianchi that my J Frame rides in now-- very comfortable.

So we're open for business again, show me what's happening in the world of light IWB's for these pistols these days, if you'd be so good, or just show me your rides and tell me how you like them--