Thread: 360PD
View Single Post

Old 07-14-2017, 11:30 PM

Liked 474 Times in 196 Posts
Default 340 revolvers

These little pocket cannons carry so easily...all day long in the pocket, I've pocket carried a lot of handguns in the past: Kahr PM9, P380, Seecamp, Glock 26and36, Rohrbaugh R9s and a couple others, and out of all these the 340revolver is king in my book. Reliable, light as a feather and accurate. The care needed in cleaning the titanium and restrictions on bullet weight is far outweighed by the other attributes of these handguns if you ask me. I will admit that I'm not interested in shooting my EDC 340PD more than I already have to prove its reliability, I have a second 340 that will serve as the range slave...I firmly believe in the 2 is 1 theory and anything can break if used enough, a twin than I can wring out at the range while I hone my shooting skills, gives me the peace of mind knowing even if I have something go sideways with my range slave I won't be without my EDC. I think that I was on the right trail 20plus years ago with a model 37 38special but somehow got enamored with semiautos, funny how I now find myself having gone full circle back to a snub for my pocket.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (292.2 KB, 127 views)
The Following 8 Users Like Post: