Thread: 360PD
View Single Post

Old 07-15-2017, 02:26 PM

Liked 85 Times in 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUSTON RICK View Post
After a visit to the LGS, I ordered the 340 PD, but please keep the conversation rolling.
I love mine!!! The best pocket rocket revolver ever made IMHO. I carried a 642 for years as a Police BUG, and this blows it away from a carry point. For what it it designed for, IMHO this is the perfect compact EDC revolver. I can put this in a pocket and carry all day, completely forgetting it's there. 5 x .357 and I feel pretty safe.

WARNING - This is NOT a range gun for target practice. It's a "carry gun" only. Even standard pressure .38s will sting and eventually wear you out. My tolerance without gloves is about 10-15 rounds. If I wear mechanics gloves, I can go through a whole box of 50. For "me" I notice where the grips connect with the backstrap, it tends to cut into my hand and draw blood after about 20 rounds without gloves. With gloves, .357 Mags are sadistic, but dooable. I've never had an issue with the trigger finger getting injured. I might spend a day at the range... But this little sucker only gets fired enough (25 +/- rounds) so I can stay competent, then goes right back in the pocket holster. Your results may vary, but IMHO, THIS IS A KEEPER.

<-- For this reason, I'm going to put on a set of CT grips on after a few pay days. Everyone with the CT grips say that the recoil becomes at least manageable.

Last edited by Det-Sog; 07-15-2017 at 02:27 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: