View Single Post

Old 07-15-2017, 08:19 PM

Liked 2,541 Times in 518 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee's Landing Billy View Post
U DA MAN!!!! Just hope Richochet doesn't read about it or YOU'LL BE WARNED!. Now I'm skeerd.
I'm not sure it was wise on my part. I just peered out my curtains and saw a black helicopter circling my home. I could see there was a squirrel type emblem on the tail, and I could barely make out the writing, "p-a-t-r-o-l" below it.

I kinda knew this day was coming. When I was a kid, I would pick the Kalifornia poppy, later I progressed to tearing Federal lablels off my pillows, and yes, I even sped in my patrol car when I really wasn't after anyone, just cause it was fun.

No mister, I stepped over that line, they have their smoking gun, ... they have their dirty cop! Never mind all the murderers, rapists, robber, thieves and thugs, I arrested and got confessions from. I could have bought the grips from, Gunbroker, Nutmeg, or Collinscraft, but no, I took a short cut to save a few bucks.

I plan on giving a full confession to the people's Republic of North Koree ... Ah,...Un, ... Northern Kalifornia.

Last edited by Kingspoke; 07-15-2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: type o