View Single Post

Old 07-15-2017, 09:16 PM

Liked 749 Times in 227 Posts

Being a industrial mechanic I look at my guns as tools, and treat them appropriately, keep them mostly clean and use them as much as I can. I don't expect them to last forever, they are mechanical and will break or wear out with use. I am a late in getting into the shooting thing at 59 yrs, so I have no experience with the older guns, mine are all less than 2 years old If I have one wear out then I will just have to go get another one. I don't use the IL and quite frankly they don't use me, I do keep a couple of the keys in the gun cases and range bag just in case, that's the journeyman in me.

A couple weeks ago I changed out the sight on my 460V and since I already had the compensater out of the revolver for cleaning and the bore sight out for checking the wife's laser sight on her SR22 I decided to check the 460V. I used the red dot to dial in the sight and darned if the thing didn't shoot where I wanted it to a couple days later at the range except for the 460's, I still have a tendency to close my eyes for them.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: