View Single Post

Old 07-17-2017, 07:02 PM

Liked 463 Times in 170 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by epj View Post
OMG? Where have you been for the last several years?
Lock plugs that are nearly identical to these have been around for quite a while. Nice looking product to be sure, but the only thing I can see that's "different" is the titanium offering. The retaining fork is very similar to the one that's already in your gun. Not at all knocking the new vendors product, but just pointing out that it isn't really all that new or different unless I'm missing something. Mine also come in a neat little plastic bag that can be used to store the lock parts, and I suspect the ones made by bullseyesmith do too. Ya got choices!

I didn't really want to post this but you backed me in a corner epj stating there is basically no difference in my parts and yours.

There are many differences and we both know that, I just wasn't going to say it or compare mine to yours for all to read and I still won't.

I will let my parts, machining, metal finishing, packaging, and availability speak for themselves and for the quality of work I do. The folks that see them can make their own determinations as to what they want to buy and put in their guns.

I will not bicker here, my intent here was to let the Smith & Wesson Revolver lovers know that I make a very nice part set that I am very proud of and they can get them fast from me in stock no waiting. (me being one of the revolver lovers, the sound and feel of the lockwork being one of my favorite parts of the guns)

Thus why you notice I did't post in your thread and will not do so. I do appreciate the HIJACK to get your name and product into my post though, very smooth took a day or so to find the right one to quote eh. I saw that you scooped out my profile out within hours of my ad hitting the classifieds. No problem, I produce a world class product in a high volume from my little shop so everyone is welcome to check it out. I encourage it.

Now EPJ let's leave this thread for folks that are interested in knowing about my parts it was not intended for you to advertise in.

Last edited by JDinAZ; 07-17-2017 at 07:36 PM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: