View Single Post

Old 07-20-2017, 01:31 PM

Liked 1,364 Times in 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyd View Post
Absolutely agreed! Other options are always a little more pricey, like Hogues and Nills.
I was going to suggest Nills too. They are pricey, but not that much different from custom makers here in the states. It's better to pay slightly more and get something outstanding, than it is to pay less and get mediocre at best.

I always knew they were quality grips, but one can't fully understand until you actually get a pair. The quality is simply outstanding, and the fit is the best I have ever experienced. I have to actually remove my Nills by using a putty knife and rubber mallet because that's how tight a fit they are.

Not to mention that Nill grips are being designed from decades of research in competition shooting. So that's what they're made for. I got combat grips for combat shooting, and they are contoured for specifically that. Give a really great hold with natural pointing.

A company named Dominion Hobby is an authorized Nill distributor here in the states. They only stock certain models of grips but get shipments monthly from Germany and can order anything. Also, they sell the grips discounted by at least 5% if not more than ordering them directly from Nill yourself.

Last edited by iPac; 07-20-2017 at 01:36 PM.