Thread: Right or wrong
View Single Post

Old 07-20-2017, 07:14 PM

Liked 27,872 Times in 3,752 Posts

In the words of the great NY Yankees catcher and former MLB manager Yogi Berra, this sounds like "deja vu all over again." I mean, we've been hearing about these whack-o neighbors now for several months. If it's as bad as the OP states, there are obviously some violations of the law.

Wingriderz has shared similar problems that he's had with his neighbors here on the Forum before, and he has received some very good advice, much of it repeated here in this thread. What has happened? Why hasn't it been used? Are we to believe that the Sheriff's Office of that particular county is staffed with a bunch of incompetents because they aren't doing anything about this or is there more to this "thrilling saga" that we aren't hearing about?

Granted, it sounds like the OP has a real problem, but as I have learned over the years, "it's a mighty thin pancake that doesn't have two sides."

People just don't out-of-the-blue blockade a road. There's usually a reason behind it. It's kinda like peeling an onion....layer upon layer upon layer, and sometimes you cry. Something started this whole fiasco...and I have a tough time believing that it's just because these neighbors are jerks. True, that may be the case, but something preempted the situation.

Also, we're they really blocking the road, or was there just a bunch of them out in the street chatting and having a few beers?

And, last I checked, a dog walking out into the street and then back into his own yard isn't against the law. Heck! That happens on a daily basis in our little town.

I think we're missing a piece of the puzzle here.

Last edited by Mule Packer; 07-21-2017 at 01:16 AM.
The Following 6 Users Like Post: