View Single Post

Old 07-21-2017, 07:03 AM

Liked 61 Times in 32 Posts
Default Latest accessories purchases, etc ...

... for one thing, and all of you .380 folks out there might want to check these out, I bought 3 boxes of Precision One .380 90 gr. XTPs. According to the ultimate .380 Challenge, these were the best and actually lived up to FBI standards as far as penetration and expansion for the .380 round. Not a single other round had as high marks as these do based on the FBI's standards. Now that's the round I want in my carry pistol, and now I do.

Then I picked up a set of these for my M&P Bodyguard: Williams Fire Sight Set S&W Bodyguard 380 Fiber Optic. For the price, about $30.00 USD, I couldn't pass them up. I think they'll be much better than the factory sights. Not that the factory sights are bad, in fact, the one time I fired the gun in "anger", if you will, I didn't even use the sights and scored 2 direct hits to the spine of the offending critter. Yes, it was close range, about 15 feet actually but still for a pull the gun from an IWB holster and shoot kind of situation I thought that was pretty good from my little Bodyguard 380. Go Smith & Wesson M&P products!

The last thing I got were 2 additional factory magazines for it. I have 20 magazines for my Rock River Arms LAR-15, so I figured having 4 magazines for the gun I carry and shoot quite a bit was a good idea.

And that's all folks. Safe shooting to ya'll!