View Single Post

Old 07-21-2017, 04:00 PM

Liked 20 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvan34 View Post
By pulling the trigger means you signed up? I spent $340 a year for two years with USCCA. Then I spent $129.00 joining CCW-Safe. It is not insurance. I got tired of spending so much with USCCA while they give firearms away. I have the same coverage for much less. Coverage appears much better to me. I can buy my own firearms and ammo with what I save.
Often these kinds of giveaways are done in cooperation with the company as promotional deals, so unless you know that USCCA is actually buying those firearms and then giving them away, that probably isn't the reason for the cost. Does CCW-Safe have training materials and other add-ons to the insurance? That's more likely to be the cause of the price difference.

My only criticism so far is how much e-mail USCCA sends. I'm only subscribed to something like "news alerts" or whatever they call it, and I get 2-4 messages a day that aren't important at all.

Last edited by eaglescout316; 07-21-2017 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Added paragraph about criticism