View Single Post

Old 07-25-2017, 08:38 AM
Banned

Liked 32,463 Times in 7,773 Posts

This whole article really doesn't say anything or prove any kind of a point one way or another, and how many times have we heard this question asked in one form or another?

It's simply another "analysis" or opinion piece written by just another Internet blogger "gun writer" who really reaches no kind of definite conclusion. We've seen thousands of articles like this. This author brings his article to a close by basically saying it's up to the individual as to which gun he chooses. Insert huge yawn here_______________.

There is absolutely nothing new here, and really not one original thought in the whole thing. I don't think there's anything in the article that's going to make anyone here change their mind about their carry weapon of choice.

We've had better and more knowledgeable thoughts on this subject written by members of this forum.

Matter of fact, this little article isn't even about whether or not the single stack has doomed the revolver to extinction.
All it is is just another comparison piece...revolver vs. semi-auto. It actually sounds like a similar article written by the same guy wherein he talks about small semi-auto pistols.

Articles like this one bore the bejesus out of me. Makes me want to go back to bed and take a nap. Probably the best idea I've had all morning.

The Following 6 Users Like Post: