View Single Post

Old 07-25-2017, 11:47 AM
Banned

Liked 32,463 Times in 7,773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Because the hammer had a ton of flashing on the edges and was Razor sharp.

Because the crown protruded out past the muzzle

Because the grips didn't fit At all

Because there were apparent machine marks in the top strap.

Because the front sight was clearly canted to the right and pushed to the left to compensate.

There are a lot of things that can be wrong that don't jvokve accuracy or function. I didn't have to shoot it to realize it was finished very poorly. Unfortunately I didn't see the issue at the forcing cone until after I got it back
Oh, yeah, I remember now after looking at your previous thread regarding this gun.

You said, "I scanned it at the gun shop when it arrived, checked for a canted barrel, looked everything over, and took possession. Got home, and then i noticed the following on my brand new, un touched 627 Performance Center, which is about a $1000 revolver."

How you managed to miss those obvious imperfections if you "looked everything over" is simply beyond me.Especially the problem with the crown.
If I'd been thinking of buying that gun, and I looked at it in the shop, my hand wouldn't have come anywhere near my wallet. I'd have handed it back to the guy with a polite "No, thanks", and looked at another gun. You probably should have done the same thing.
The Following User Likes This Post: