View Single Post

Old 07-26-2017, 10:31 AM

Liked 17,200 Times in 7,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD View Post
All I would say is that no one is going to walk off after taking 5 shots COM with appropriate ammo.

I can guarantee you that no one will walk if they take 5 of my Buffalo Bore JHPs to the center of the torso.

Those 5 rounds must have been non lethal hits. Don
Nothing is guaranteed. Like the female cop who took a 357 round to the heart, killed her attacker and is still alive today! Extremely lucky for sure. Probably not something that could be repeated but certainly not guaranteed

"
Officer Lim was followed by a gangbanger wanting to steal her car.  When she pulled into her driveway and exited the car, he shoved a .357 Magnum at her from about five feet away and pulled the trigger.  He didn’t miss.  In Officer Lim’s own words, the .357 bullet hit her “just left center of my chest, it went through my chest and out my back, nicked my diaphragm, my liver, my intestine, shattered my spleen, put a hole in the base of my heart, and left a tennis-ball-sized hole in my back as it exited.  It knocked me back into my car door.”

Officer Lim fired at the gangbanger and as he ran she pursued him around her car and fired three more shots at him, hitting him in the shoulder, the back, and the base of the neck.  And that ended the fight.

Peter Soulis hit Tim Palmer with 22 rounds of .40 S&W before Palmer finally stopped.  Jared Reston was hit with 7 rounds of .45 ACP and never did stop, he won that fight.  Richard Blackburn was hit with five .357 Magnums and still managed to shoot and kill the officer who he was fighting with

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Arik; 07-26-2017 at 10:40 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: