View Single Post

Old 08-01-2017, 07:24 PM

Liked 4,401 Times in 1,367 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee in Quartzsite View Post
One fact I know is that you must have a valid concealed carry permit. If a defensive shooting occurs it must be in a State that recognizes your valid permit. In other words, my Arizona permit is not recognized by California, so if I defended myself in that State I would not be defended by CCW Safe. I very seldom travel to CA anymore, and if I do I never have a loaded weapon in the car or on my person. My last trip to CA I went unarmed. I also have a valid Nevada permit, so I am covered in almost every State East of CA, OR and WA...and West of the East Coast. It pays to know one's limitations.....
They also have an LEO / Military policy for carrying under LEOSA or state permit. The coverage is different for that particular policy from my cursory reading thus far. And while it doesn't offer coverage for judgments, it does offer bail payment as well as trial costs.

I am already covered under a policy for retired federal law enforcement officers but there are pros and cons to each policy I have reviewed. CCW Safe is something I may look into further.

Last edited by blues7; 08-01-2017 at 07:29 PM.