View Single Post

Old 08-07-2017, 04:22 PM
US Veteran

Liked 13,178 Times in 4,571 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
For such an uncommon & desirable 3rd Gen that's still brand-new-in-box, I haven't a clue. But if you do ever decide to sell it, be sure that I know about it! Whether I can afford it or not, I'd at least want an opportunity to be in on the bidding.
It is extremely unlikely that I would ever sell that 5903 SSV to anyone NOT on this Forum. That would be churlish and unfair as far as I am concerned. I have found all of my grail guns but one on this Forum so the least I can do is reciprocate when the time comes.

One Forum member, in a discussion some time ago, offered me $1,000 but, as noted, I am still not prepared to part with it.

For fun I will post the pictures of my other 3rd Gens. I only have these three besides the SSV - these three get shot and carried. The only reason I am not carrying a K frame snubbie as often as I used to is because I acquired the CS-9 for EDC and the 6906 for social situations where I think high capacity is useful. I used to carry the CS-45 at such times, actually.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CS-9 left side.jpg (68.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg CS-9 right side.jpg (67.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 6906.jpg (222.9 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg CS 45 001.jpg (146.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg CS 45 002.jpg (176.1 KB, 26 views)
The Following 5 Users Like Post: