View Single Post

Old 08-07-2017, 05:31 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,368 Times in 1,003 Posts

All I can say about Government contracts is to look at how government operates in general. Improprieties, corruption and lies on the part of government (and other large entities) always come to light decades later when guilty parties are long gone or out of reach. Not that we ever learn the whole story about anything but we learn enough to know they were telling lies, serving themselves and covering their butt at the time.

If S&W says there was favoritism and that the trials were rigged I believe there is something to it...hard to believe they would engage in a legal battle over nothing. But knowing something and proving it are two different things. If S&W thought they were bested fair and square I doubt they would throw more money away on legal action where they had no case at all. Lots of $$$ at stake in these contracts so to think that there isn't any back scratching and back room deals is naive. We won't ever know the whole truth...we rarely do. I could be wrong but I'm not. (Eagles)