View Single Post

Old 08-09-2017, 12:48 PM

Liked 182 Times in 127 Posts

Those two stories don't surprise me a bit. Got out of MD 3 years ago and so glad we did. Prior to that i was attending some rallyes and hearings before they enacted their terrible gun bill maybe 5-6 yrs ago. An old guy testified he had moved to Md 15 yrs prior to help a sick relative who died 10 yrs later. He had been busy so hadn't shot any of the guns he brought w/ him all those 10 yrs. W/ time on his hands he starts shooting again and so is buying ammo at various stores. A year later he opens the front door to a knock at 730PM by the leader of a SWAT team. He is asked why he is buying ammo when there are no guns registered to his name in Md. See, Md has always been a bunch of sneaky b-----ds. To buy ammo one always had to show one's driver's license which I assumed was to verify you were over 21 yrs old. But they have someone in a room somewhere crossing ammo purchases w/ gun registrations. Unbelievable but true.
BTW, the old guy had been going to make his last drive from Md to Texas the previous Friday but delayed his trip until that Tuesday so he could testify. He got out too and I bet is having a blast in Tx.