View Single Post

Old 08-11-2017, 08:00 PM

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkg1124 View Post
If this pistol were mine,I would have insisted on a replacement by now.That may be the only way to set things right.
Clark
Although not stated in the first part of my post , Didn't want to get too lengthy, I had requested a replacement. I believe that is the reason for S&W not contacting me prior to any repairs as promised by Kate F the CSR supervisor. A later phone conversation with her , I was told if the issue persisted to contact her and she would have it replaced. Now she tells me , the lead tech will inspect it and if the firearm is found to be "in SPEC" no repairs will be made. All very underhanded to me. I have emailed the Pres of S&W regarding this matter and all that has transpired= Crickets.

Yes indeed , it is time to cut my loses . I have a problem selling a pistol that has issues..Yet I'm not in a position ,financially, to just throw it the back of the safe and forget about it. That's what S&W would like me to do.....Life time warranty = Ok
A lifetime of warranty = Not OK.

Problem is what next? in CA we have few choices for compact 9mm pistols .
Another S&W is out of the question.

Still , I would like to know if anyone else experiencing this problem has had it resolved and what was done.

HAppy SHootin!
Petey

Last edited by M&Petey; 08-11-2017 at 08:01 PM.