View Single Post

Old 08-13-2017, 03:17 AM

Liked 153 Times in 101 Posts

I own one of these along with the shield and a couple of the 1.0 models as well. Various apex parts and plenty of experience with internals. Anything specific you would like to know?

I came to the M&P lineup late in the game after they had already made all of the improvements to the 1.0 so my views aren't soiled by the older models problems that people just cant let go of.

I think what we all need to remember is that most if not all platforms have had issues, and some being fairly substantial but the point is that technology moves on and problems get worked out. Yes theM&P's had bad triggers, lack of reset, bad barrel unlock timing and twist rate but guns like Glock which I also like also have a whole host problems as well over the years but they don't seem to be as publicized because the fan boys don't want to admit that the platform they jumped on all those years ago might be the one and only polymer god.

The last "generation" if you will of the 1.0 was really pretty good and the 2.0 is an improvement in most areas so if there's anything specific you would like to know... fire away!