View Single Post

Old 08-13-2017, 11:01 AM

Liked 725 Times in 370 Posts

Talked about failed market research. You're coming in way over the price point of your competition, the NAA Mini revolver. It works and has a track record. Your device is fidgetfumblefuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM4151 View Post
I used to carry a NAA 22 in my shirt pocket too, when I was in uniform. I never took it home though because it looked like a toy it was so small and I was afraid that my kids might get a hold of it.
This is the MAJOR CONCERN I have with these guns. They are toy like and inviting to children. I wanted to shoot my Uncle's all the time when I was younger. I recently had a recalcitrant five year old reach into my pocket unexpectedly. I had removed all harmfuls as I had anticipated playing with her. She got the lecture of a lifetime after I shutdown my automatic countermeasure reaction to the grab.

I carry the .22 Short version and I practice with it frequently. The HP bullets don't expand well. The higher velocity bullets tumble nearer ten yards than five. The low velocity stuff tumbles at 5 yards regularly.