View Single Post

Old 08-13-2017, 06:17 PM

Liked 525 Times in 230 Posts

The problem is that you don't really get what I'd call a receipt when you order direct from PSA. Whitakers sent a receipt and it sailed right through. I didn't get any paperwork at all with my first two Shields from Palmetto so I attached pictures of my online order verification and that seemed to work OK. Submitted them online 5/22 and the rebate checks just arrived 8/11.

My second order of Shields from Palmetto did contain a shipping list that had my name penciled in along with my transfer dealer's address and the gun serial numbers. I got adventurous and figured that if I propped that piece of paper up on the S&W boxes with the S&W info tags showing visible serial numbers that a picture of that would suffice. Well, maybe not. I submitted a bunch like that on 7/8 and none ever got posted to the Milano website. It's only been a month and a couple days so they might still show, but I got a little concerned with the rebate window closing and resubmitted all of them again on 7/30. I resubmitted with the online order screenshots that don't show a serial number for the gun but do show my order address, my payment info with cc# blacked out, and my transfer dealer's address. It worked before so I'm pretty sure it'll work again,......just don't know when the checks will arrive. Probably two months if they accept the first submission and three months if they don't and hopefully accept the last minute refile.