View Single Post

Old 08-15-2017, 09:53 PM

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Here's my story. My buddy and I were coming back from our trap shooting league about dark and see two bodies face down in the mow line of the rural highway we were on. We go up to the next mile line and my buddy who is a department of roads employee says I have to check it out for work. I tell him fine and lets go see what's up. While he's getting turned around and heading back to the spot I thumbed open my O/U shotgun I shoot trap with and slide two in. I turned the shotgun on my lap with my thumb on the trigger and my other hand holding the barrels just below the open window. As we roll up to the bodies the closest one jumps up and bull rushes my door and sticks his head in the window. You can imagine his surprise as his nose is now mashed into the end of the gun. He slowly backed away and my buddy asked him what the hell he was doing laying in the mow line. His lame answer was that they were just resting. I told him his little move just about got him permanently rested up. We went on back to town and told the cops. Don't know what happened after that but I think he knew he got lucky he didn't jerk open that pickup door