View Single Post

Old 08-17-2017, 09:42 AM

Liked 17,200 Times in 7,303 Posts

I would have thrown it in reverse IF he started to approach. Otherwise he can get in his car and start following me!!!!

I once had a similar situation with a cop. My friend had just moved and I was leaving his house after dark (after helping him move). I was unfamiliar with the area and thought I made the correct turn. I turned behind a cop and was basically following him. We were the only two on the road. I kept making every turn he was. It wasn't on purpose and I was more concentrated on reading street signs and trying to remember what looked familiar then on the fact that I was following him, although I knew he was in front of me. After a few minutes he stops in the middle of the road and gets out. I immediately realized what was going on. Kept my hands on the wheel and lowered the window when he approached. He asked if there was a reason I was following him...... I explained the situation and he got back in his car and had me follow him to the main road that I was looking for! After that I beeped a "thank you" and made my turn

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk