View Single Post

Old 08-19-2017, 03:24 PM

Liked 11,733 Times in 3,661 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disabled1 View Post
This started out as a great thread. Now it has turned into a slam thread on the 320. The mods had to close 1 thread like that before, now you are starting again! Don't you people ever learn? And to think, you're gun owners! SMH!
You know if a thread disturbs you then you have the option of not looking at it. This thread is not knocking the Sig P320, but honestly discussing the model, which has a significant problem. The OP praised the P320 as the best striker fired pistol he owns.

I shot a FS, and liked it a good bit too. However I prefer a compact. The gun I mentioned was a compact .357 Sig, I don't need it as I have a Sig P239, Glock 31 & 32 in the caliber. I just wanted to try one out.

The unhappy customer had hit every shop in the area with the same response. I was the only person who even made him an offer on his P320. The shop contacted me today and told me he would take the deal if I were still willing. I am not, as we are out of town for Monday's solar eclipse. I had time to reconsider.
The Following User Likes This Post: