View Single Post

Old 08-19-2017, 03:40 PM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
My issue with striker fired pistols for CCW is that my confidence level is not very good that I may have an AD/ND. However, after purchasing a new Glock 19 last year, I had my gunsmith replace the standard trigger spring with the New York 1 spring which increased the trigger pull. I also had him replace the stock connector to the 3.5 lb connector. I now have a very deliberate, pronounced and constant trigger pull that I feel completely safe CCW'ing. Fast forward, I recently purchased an S&W Shield that has a fairly stiff trigger pull and I got the model with the thumb safety, so with that combo, my fears of an AD/ND have rapidly faded with strikers and the right combinations of springs.
You need to move up here to moonbat Massachusetts! All of our handgun triggers are required to suck bigtime before the gun gets full approval for us to purchase.

On the other hand, our anti-2A AG lady hates Glocks and is keeping them banned in Massachusetts (except for cops) despite the fact that most of them are on our EOPSS approved handgun roster.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: