View Single Post

Old 08-20-2017, 07:04 PM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

As one of the older members here... and with one foot in the grave already or so my doctors tell me... all I can say is that you young whippersnappers in your 50's and early 60's have got a long way to go... so chill!!!

According to the infamous Bam formula, I've got less than 3 good years left, but I plan to make the most of them as opportunities and senior citizen cash flow allow. I am still buying although at something less than half my peak rate which I hit in 2014-2015. And I am only dumping my cheap plastic wonder guns that I shouldn't have bought in the first place. Who wants to hand down those guns? Not moi! That said, no one wants to buy them!

I do have a nephew who would be more than willing to take my entire collection. He has a son as well. I also have at least one nephew-in-law who would be thrilled to get anything from my collection... well, except plastic probably.

It's too early to tell about my one and only grandson... but if he has any interest, he will be well taken care of. For the rest, my fully-licensed good wife knows what I own, what I paid for them and where to go to liquidate.
The Following 7 Users Like Post: