View Single Post

Old 08-23-2017, 02:56 AM

Liked 351 Times in 101 Posts
Question Tips for Someone Just Starting to CC?

I am use to shooting guns of most calibers and I own several, however I have been wanting a carry gun for a while now. After doing some reading and shopping around I got a 442-2 about a month ago (I have always been more comfortable with revolvers and they make up almost all of the guns I own). It came with a Kydex holster like the one in this picture (not my photo).
I have been hearing different opinions and advice on how I should wear it and if I should get a different holster. I would like to get some advice from all of you on best ways to carry and holster choices. Also I keep reading that a good amount of people have more than one CCW which they rotate out with one another, why is that? Should I get another gun for carrying?
One other problem I am running into is most of the advice I am getting are from male carriers. Does the way I carry my gun differ because I am a woman? I have been finding it a challenge trying to figure out where I can conceal a gun with the much more form fitting female clothing (I do not carry a purse).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Model 442-2.jpg (204.4 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 4708308_01_rh_iwb_holsters_for_s_w_j_fram_640.jpg (72.7 KB, 126 views)
The Following 5 Users Like Post: