View Single Post

Old 08-24-2017, 03:43 AM

Liked 351 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelygunner View Post
Many woman ankle carry as that is the only way they can carry comfortably while still being able to wear whatever pants they want. Purse carry is another option but the experts don't recommend that, you should always have your gun on your person just like the guys. You never know when some purse snatcher will strike, who will then get your gun along with everything else or if a toddler gets a hold of your gun left in an unattended purse and shoots you like what happened to that poor woman at Walmart a few years back.
Unfortunately I don't think I can wear an ankle holster due to my severe psoriasis. However I know, me personally, I would rather not carry at all then have it in a purse for the safety of my children. My 3 yr old son I am sure would point it at me or himself if he were to get a hold of it and that is why I am extra cautious when the gun is on me (I also have it in it's own little safe up high when in the house so the children cannot get to it. It may be harder to reach in an emergency but I want to make sure my kids cannot get it it, all my other guns are unloaded with the ammo in a separate area).

Last edited by SuperGoat; 08-24-2017 at 03:46 AM.