View Single Post

Old 08-24-2017, 12:57 PM

Liked 1,653 Times in 809 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
So I have had a smith revolver fail and lock up because it went out of time. It could have cost me me life if I had to use it for self defense.

Should I bash the whole line? No.It is a logical fallacy.

In all honesty and personal experience.

I do many many classes for pistol with high round count and Glocks seem to be the ones that never have the issues and or hold up the class. 1911 owners are the ones that always hold the class up with FTE and FTF. I don't bash the 1911 platform simply because of this.

All firearms can fail and if you are carrying one in a capacity where it may be needed to save your life someday. Crane screes back out, frames stretch and crack, pins wear out, springs fail, it is your responsibility to clean and inspect it properly on a weekly if not daily basis before bringing it into service.

Please stop with the logical fallacies like the one the OP's friend told him.
Personal choice, it is tough pill to swallow. It also will be less stressful life if a person respects others personal choice, and their reasons. I personally don't care how you carry, nothing I can do about it anyway. Same goes for others, they can object to any legal activity I do, but it won't do them a lick of good.

Just in case +1 is not enough to get the job done.

Darn I am going through a lot of popcorn.

Last edited by Walkingwolf; 08-24-2017 at 01:02 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: