View Single Post

Old 08-25-2017, 09:26 PM

Liked 153 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Lee View Post
Hi guys,

To set the record straight, I have never worked for Smith and Wesson. That being said, I have many friends who work there. They know that I have a strong affinity toward their products that started with their revolvers back in the 80's.

My involvement with the M&P started with the release of our machined sear and our product line evolved as aftermarket support for those who wanted a little something more than the factory options provided.

My background is engineering, so I am obsessed with optimizing performance. That is why it took so long for me to produce our barrel- it had to pass my accuracy standards, and while most people will never need or want something that can shoot five rounds into a hole smaller than the bullet diameter I proved that it could be done. To date, I have not seen another polymer framed striker fired service pistol that has recorded a .3" five shot group at 25 yards from a Ransom Rest. But one police officer in PA has that gun as his duty pistol.
Damn... that's some accurate *****. Does it have any other apex goodies in there?