View Single Post

Old 09-01-2017, 12:10 AM

Liked 85 Times in 36 Posts

LAA I took every thing you said into account.Here is the post of my original rules for the bet.
My JOHNSON is bigger than your JOHNSON....No, my JOHNSON is bigger than your JOHNSON. Well, the only way to prove it is to ...whip it out. Well, I am ready to whip it out. I will put up my 100% Hornady up against any 100% Dillon. 550, 650, 1050, you pick which one you want to lose.

Here are the rules. You must live within 50 miles of Omaha.
1 your press must be 100% Dillon Little things like screws, nuts, knobs, ergo handle permitted.
2 500 rounds timed. For every second slower than the other loader cost you 1 point
3 I know you, Dillon, reloaders say you produce Quality round. So before we start the reloader will write down his COL and power drop.
After all, rounds are run primer depth will be measured. Must be .001 or .002 below the bottom of the case or you lose 1 point.
All COL will be measured + or - .002 will cost you 1 point.
50 rounds will be pulled at random and will have the power measured. If you said it was to be 4.6 and it is 4.4 or less or 4.8 or more you lose a point.
4 It will be the best 2 out of 3 and the first loader will be decided by the flip of the coin.

Why am I so cocky? Well, I know that Dillon does not make a bullet feeder. And I know that You can not pull a handle and set a bullet as fast as I can pull a handle.
And this is what you're against. Oh, and they are perfectly timed, from the press to the case feeder to the bullet feeder.

I do expect to unbolt MY new press from YOUR bench on my second visit.

Last edited by DRAINSMITH; 09-01-2017 at 12:16 AM.