View Single Post

Old 09-01-2017, 08:39 PM

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoob View Post
Ahh but you are missing the finer details, see he has a scope and a light, so the light must be a 100k lumen beast to light up the target at 200+yards. No one is going to be able to look at a light that bright let alone shoot at it, they'd be instantly and permanently blinded, and then shot (across the 250yard great banquet hall he has in his house). Ultimate SHTF home defense setup the scope + AFG + mega-light combo, well know in operator circles but not really outside of them.

LMAO
The scope is on there so I can hunt this year (near the end of my recovery from open-heart surgery/less recoil than my .270).

I am not going to mount the flashlight until after hunting season, and I put everything back to how it was/how I want it to be (red dot/light/pressure switch). I am always planning ahead, so I wanted to go ahead and put them on to see how they would fit. Like I mentioned before, I have no intention/desire to use my AR for home/self defense, unless the .00000001% chance of SHTF breaking out occurs...

I am thinking that getting a three slot rail, and mounting it at 2 o'clock, will be the best way to go.