View Single Post

Old 09-04-2017, 12:25 PM

Liked 163 Times in 90 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by agksimon View Post
I don't know how the law is where you live, but in Michigan, if you are out in public and you are not a LEO, if you point a gun at someone and it is determined you did not have the right to do so, you will probably be arrested, lose you gun(s) and you carry permit. You may also do some jail time.
Correct...

I wasn't referring to running around in public pointing weapons with, or without lights on them at people....

Spent some years living in FLINT's lower east side..
It's madness over there..

I have had "Thugs" come up in my yard, on my porch, take shots at my house etc..

One day, I had a friend over who had his young daughter with him (she was maybe 9?)
anyway, He and his daughter were in the side yard playing, and I had stepped in my house for a sec, then I heard a BOOM!..
I "grabbed", ran to my front door, and there was a gansta thug IDIOT literally walking down the middle of the road, with a 12 gauge in which he had just blasted off..

The dude was yelling some BS etc. so I zeroed in on his head, and had he of pointed that towards my yard at all, he would have been dropped.. this is not related to a light, but just saying..

Another time I did lite someone up on my porch (with my WML).. I heard my door rattling, Knew it was wrong (NOT someone coming home, visiting etc, was very late at night)..

Next thing I know, my door swings open, and they got blinded by a VERY bright lite, they RAN..
THE END..

All that said, I would much prefer not to point anything at anyone, but depending on the situation, I do see a good use for a WML..

The light on my AR does have a pressure switch (not connected in my pic above), anyway, one tap is solid light, two taps is strobe.. Which can be debilitating to someone un expecting..

Last edited by Pro2nd; 09-04-2017 at 12:36 PM.