View Single Post

Old 09-05-2017, 11:15 AM
US Veteran

Liked 6,513 Times in 2,036 Posts

My wife enrolled in a "Ladies Only" CC class offered at a local gun store that has an attached range as well as a full line of accessories available to customers, men and women alike.
I learned from that experience as well. Foremost, never underestimate a woman. As with anyone, proper instruction, coupled with interest and desire, can yield some amazing and unexpected results. The choice of 'what to carry' is likely to evolve with experience over time as it has with many of the guys here that have carried for a while. How many of us are carrying the same firearm we started carrying years ago? Let it evolve with time and experience.
Another side note: While waiting for my wife during class I was shopping the store. I found a nice purse that was made for CC. I took her to it after class telling her I had found exactly what she needs.... She said, "Yep, that is quite nice.... I like it, but not for CC. My instructor asked us what the first thing to go during a theft or altercation was... It's the purse. And if the purse and I get separated, I am separated from my gun. He even told us not to buy the CC purse downstairs." This is good food for thought when it comes to CC options.
The Following User Likes This Post: