View Single Post

Old 09-05-2017, 07:23 PM

Liked 3,247 Times in 1,007 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
That's a lot of expensive training for a mother with two young kids to undertake and I don't view it as a necessity. And ECQC is pretty physically intense and I don't recall ever seeing a woman involved and can't imagine any except a select few having an interest in it.
I've read quite a few of your posts over the last couple years, here and on a couple other forums. I think you have some interesting ideas when it comes to armed self defense, but I'm not picking up your drift when it comes to civilian chp holders.

My paraphrase would be - ECQC is a critical SD skill, but maybe not. A concealed hammer revolver is the best choice choice for most civilians, but maybe not. I think I saw somewhere you recommended Krav Maga Level 1 as a necessary skill along with FoF training. I think I saw Shivworks Managing Unknown Contacts in there somewhere too.

Trying to consolidate this into one spot if you wouldn't mind. What skills do you think would be the minimum skills for a run of the mill chp holder to be successful defending themselves in a violent attack?

Last edited by Ziggy2525; 09-05-2017 at 07:24 PM.