View Single Post

Old 09-07-2017, 03:24 PM

Liked 2,249 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoJelly View Post
Having the .25 is better than having nothing - the odds of experiencing an incident like this are probably, fortunately, up in the millions. Also, I understand that we are fortunate to live in a pretty safe community with an excellent garage situation.
While it's true some places are statistically safer than others, things like this can happen anywhere. From the pictures I've seen of this incident, it appears to have occurred in a fairly upscale neighborhood. I live in what most would consider a nice/safe neighborhood, but that didn't stop a gang member from trying to pry open a window on my house in broad daylight.

Micro guns in small calibers are generally considered compromises, but it's better to be consistently armed than not.

Talisman or tool? : The Tactical Wire

I came across this article from Michael Janich awhile back and found it interesting since I am fond of and have carried neck knives on many occasions. I've not explored the carry of a small gun in this manner all too much, but it's something you might look into.

Neck Chain Holster: Stellar Rigs' Travel-Friendly Carry Design
The Following User Likes This Post: