Thread: 360PD
View Single Post

Old 09-09-2017, 07:38 PM
US Veteran

Liked 82 Times in 21 Posts

I carried a 360PD on duty before I retired and as an off duty after that and have never had a more pleasant gun to carry. You don't even know your carrying it most of the time. The smallest I had before is my Kahr PM40 and it is definitely heavier to wear even though it is one on the smallest 40 calibers you can buy. I wear the 360PD every day and pretty much never carry the Kahr anymore.

The 360 is definitely not a fun range gun with 357's but I have been in a couple of shootings and believe me recoil will never cross your mind if that happens. Too many people buy a carry gun only to find out it is a PITA to carry in civilian clothes especially in a hot climate like Florida then the gun stays in the car or in your night stand where it does you no good at all so get one you will carry and be proficient with it. I shoot the 360PD every year to qualify for nationwide LEO carry using 38's to qualify then shoot a handful of 357's to be familiar with the recoil. Bottom line is you do not want this gun as a range gun but it is very hard to beat it a a comfortable EDC gun. By the way most of the time I carry in a pancake belt holster.

Jim - Orlando
The Following 3 Users Like Post: