View Single Post

Old 09-10-2017, 07:41 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 1,353 Times in 562 Posts
Default Free Shipping on Ammo At Brownells

Just like chief38, I'm a really loyal Brownell's customer. I have never had a bad transaction, and their customer service department is always ready to help me, if needed.

The discounts for LEOs and military personnel is also a big plus.

I have regularly noticed that when I click on the "Click For Details" in the shipping or special code window it may state that the code/special is not valid on ammo (plus other products). However, when I complete my cart and apply the special code, it works. I also often change my order quantity to drive up the cart value to determine if there are price breaks for larger orders. There have been in the past - i.e. an additional $30.00 discount on a $300.00 order.

Also, as chief38 stated, Brownell's is certainly improving their cash flow with these sales instead of looking at all of that ammo in their warehouses. It also could be related to the fact that there are non-cancellable orders for orders that were placed last summer or fall. For whatever reason, it's a great buying opportunity for customers if you will need ammo now, or you'll need it in the future.

Bill