View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 08:51 AM
Wiregrassguy's Avatar
Wiregrassguy Wiregrassguy is offline
SWCA Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ashford, AL
Posts: 3,143
Likes: 12,097
Liked 2,777 Times in 1,063 Posts

I have heard that some in the gun community erroneously call all the large frame top breaks "Schofields." Sorta like all tissue paper is Kleenex. I have an uncle-in-law that calls his Model 1905, 4th a Model 10. When I tried to correct him, he commented that "it's a Model 10. Everybody knows that!"

However, none of this is helping the OP. I just hope he didn't pay "pushing 5 figures" for that NM#3.
SWCA #2629 | SWHF #474
Reply With Quote