View Single Post

Old 09-14-2017, 08:41 AM

Liked 18 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arik View Post
The Pennsylvania self-defense statute provides that use of force is “justifiable when the actor believes that such force is immediately necessary for the purpose of protecting himself against the use of unlawful force by such other person on the present occasion.” 18 Pa.C.S. § 505

Here are some that were not considered self defense. Some are obvious some not so much

Pennsylvania | VPC: Concealed Carry Killers

Otherwise......

You can look up Gerald Ung Philadelphia.
Virginia man acquitted in Philly self-defense shooting in 2010 sued by victim; case may test Pa. Castle Doctrine law | Pennsylvania Record

Another in Reading PA maybe 5 years ago.

If you just Google Philadelphia civilian self defense shootings you'll find a lot. You can do that with most large cities.

Bucks DA: Pizza Shop Customer Justified In Shooting Of Robbery Suspects << CBS Philly

https://www.google.com/amp/6abc.com/...ander/1819538/

Armed Citizen Shoots Alleged Carjacker in Philadelphia | Self-Defense Corner

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have just started reading through that material, and while only briefly I have scanned the content. -They are all Morons. People killing each other over road rage, fist fights...

----Persons who do not concern my quest for primary examples of clear and justified CCW use of deadly force. Honestly, I appreciate that no response here is a 'get out of jail card'. Im looking for hard cut and powerful examples of where CCW deadly force is *relatively* solid.