View Single Post

Old 09-15-2017, 12:54 AM
US Veteran

Liked 2,660 Times in 1,302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by federali View Post
In looking at the photos, it appears that the victim lived in a suburban type community with neighbors close by. We need to ask why this individual was singled out? What did he possibly have that others wanted? Was the victim involved in criminal activity and the murder was really a hit rather than a robbery? Was the victim a randomly selected target? How did the three gunman stake out the victim's house without arousing attention? I've done surveillances in these types of neighborhoods and someone would drop a dime on us usually within 15 minutes.
I also wondered how 3 of them didn't draw attention to themselves in a neighborhood like that ..

I was under surveillance by a private dick hired by an insurance company and both of my neighbors called me with in minutes of them pulling up and looking through a scope at my house .. police were there within 10 minutes questioning them .. neighbors had called them ..

So wonder if they were hidden in the garage already or were there some kind of object they were able to hide behind blocking their view from others ?? People are out walking their dogs before work or jogging, getting the paper that time of morning .. does sound a lot like a hit ..
The Following 2 Users Like Post: