View Single Post

Old 09-20-2017, 11:17 AM

Liked 349 Times in 161 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryS View Post
I've posted a couple of PSA's without an issue, so far. One thing I am very careful not to do is link to a live auction or even a "Buy it now" sale.

I don't know if you included a link or not, but thought I'd mention it.

I also put in a disclaimer that I'm not selling the item nor do I have any connection to the seller.
Hello friend! It was an ongoing topic about 3rd gen oem grips and some people here were looking for such. So, I run across them, and in true comradery spirit, i gave a heads up, in a vague notion, no link of course, and i camoufleged the name of the site. Nothing as explicit as the above OP. Two days later I got a notification, and my post deleted. I guess I would be the last person in this forum that could benefit from that sale. The vendor was about six thousand miles away from me, In a different country, and most important, even if I wanted to buy, they would not sell outside the US!!! Anyhow, this ofcourse has led me to keep you guys in the dark from ongoing auctions in a German site. I figured, if 6000 miles is close enough to get me in trouble, mentioning sales at only 2000 miles away from me, will definately get me banned from the forum! lol!!
The Following User Likes This Post: