View Single Post

Old 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM

Liked 8,135 Times in 3,678 Posts

I have 12 Randal knives . Every one was a custom order from the Randall shop except a pre numbered non cataloged knife that eventually became the "Pathfinder" it was an over run on a special order, sitting in the display case and I knew it was something special .
All the rest I paid my dues and waited....the wait just added to the excitement of the day the box arrived.

Now when I was a small boy my mother, a good God fearing Christian woman, taught me that Patience is a Virtue, it is one of the seven Heavenly Virtues that God wanted us to learn, so I learned to be patient . Mom also taught me that " good things come to those who wait".
Spartan 2 , take my mom's words of wisdom, muster up a little patience and before you know it that box will show up and that custom made work of art will be in your hands.

Believe me it's worth the wait . I ordered one and at that time the wait was a little over 5 years , and was it worth the wait.....heck yes, every second...just be patient.

If you've never experienced a direct hit of a hurricane, and Orlando did, it messes everything up for at least 3-4 weeks. Trees take down power lines , roads are impassable , buildings get damaged , finding gas, food and water. Not much you can do until the electricity gets restored. My daddy was a lineman for Gulf States Utilities Co. for 45 years and I know how long these things can take to clear up. So cut them a little hurricane slack and hang in there...it won't be long.

Gary

Last edited by gwpercle; 09-23-2017 at 07:02 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: