View Single Post

Old 09-27-2017, 11:01 PM

Liked 9,908 Times in 2,006 Posts
Default CALL FOR HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS FOR S&WHF CALENDAR

CALL FOR HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS FOR S&WHF CALENDAR

Forum members:

I am working with Bill Cross, the chairman of the Smith & Wesson Historical Foundation (S&WHF), on the possibility of producing a 2019 calendar as a fund raiser for the foundation. Many of you have posted some amazing photos of your collectible Smith’s and this is your opportunity to have them considered for inclusion in the calendar.

What we need are very high quality photos, in high resolution (3600 pixels wide or larger), of highly collectible S&W firearms. They should be very well staged with proper lighting and excellent focus. Only the very best images will be selected. By submitting photos you are asserting that you are the owner of the photo and are giving copyright authority to the S&WHF to reproduce and sell them for fund raising purposes, now and in the future.

Email your submissions to [email protected] no later than February 15, 2018.

NOTE: When typing the email address above, be sure to include an underscore between "swhf" and "calendar", as in: swhf_calendar@. Please PM me if you have any problems with it.

You may see responses from either Bill or I from this email address. It was set up specifically for this project and we both have access. Depending on your email service, you may see my name on the account even when Bill responds.

Be sure to:
  • Submit pictures in excellent focus 3600 pixels wide or wider (supports high quality printing)
  • Title your email as “S&WHF Calendar Submission”
  • State in your message that you are granting the S&WHF permission to use the photo for fund raising purposes now and in the future. Again, the photos must be your property.
  • Include pertinent details about the firearm (model, year of manufacture, barrel length, history, anything you want to share about it)
  • Tell us if you want your name mentioned for the image or not. It will not be included unless you tell us you want to be recognized.

Our goal is to produce a very high quality calendar to help support the great work that the S&WHF does, so we will be very picky. Even if your photo is not selected this time, it could be used in the future.

If you are interested in buying a calendar, please post your interest at the link below:
S&WHF calendar, PRICE CHANGE, please read 1st post before answering poll

Special thanks to Handejector for supporting this effort!

Dave

Last edited by handejector; 11-21-2017 at 06:58 AM. Reason: fixed link
The Following 22 Users Like Post: