View Single Post

Old 09-30-2017, 12:20 PM

Liked 1,364 Times in 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPURR View Post
While I certainly appreciate the "it's worth only this..." Walk a mile in my shoes here in SoCal. Unless you live here, buy and sell guns here you just have no understanding of what's available, what comes available and what you do if you find one available.

Yes I bought it and it will reside in my S&W Magnum collection. And already sent off to Roy J for the letter.

A fool and his money...not quite...now I have one and the other Californians don't. This is a chitty libro haven. All working against me and those like me. We cannot be trusted and certainly must be evil. Can't wait till the "ammo ban" starts Jan 1st.

If I did not grow up right where I live, my business of 36 years was not my business of 36 years, my family and friends weren't here, my Pops and MIL weren't here and our son didn't live and go to grad school here...you get my drift?

...I need a drink...
I guess you "gotta do what you gotta do" if you want to buy certain types of guns in Cali.

Just for reference, I see older model 19s pop up locally for around $500, maybe slightly more like $550 or $600 depending on condition/etc.

I think if I had to pay CA prices, I probably wouldn't buy anything. Just not worth it to me personally. So I feel for you guys. On the other hand, I could use CA prices to make myself feel better about the one and only purchase I just had to have and it cost me a premium.

Last edited by iPac; 09-30-2017 at 12:25 PM.