View Single Post

Old 10-01-2017, 11:52 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 238 Times in 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPURR View Post
While I certainly appreciate the "it's worth only this..." Walk a mile in my shoes here in SoCal. Unless you live here, buy and sell guns here you just have no understanding of what's available, what comes available and what you do if you find one available.

Yes I bought it and it will reside in my S&W Magnum collection. And already sent off to Roy J for the letter.

A fool and his money...not quite...now I have one and the other Californians don't. This is a chitty libro haven. All working against me and those like me. We cannot be trusted and certainly must be evil. Can't wait till the "ammo ban" starts Jan 1st.

If I did not grow up right where I live, my business of 36 years was not my business of 36 years, my family and friends weren't here, my Pops and MIL weren't here and our son didn't live and go to grad school here...you get my drift?

...I need a drink...
You guys pay more for everything in California, so why would it be different for Model 19? If you're happy because you own it now that's all that counts.
The Following User Likes This Post: