View Single Post

Old 10-07-2017, 10:07 PM

Liked 510 Times in 189 Posts
Default Good, inexpensive IWB Shield holster

I recently bought an IWB holster for my Shield which has turned out to be very satisfactory, particularly since it only cost $20 plus $4 shipping.

I generally prefer OWB carry in a leather pancake holster, but decided to get an IWB holster for the ease of putting on or removing one with a clip. I had bought an inexpensive Ruger LC9 holster (on the left in the photo) a couple of years ago for my wife, who had wanted one more for glovebox or console storage than IWB wear. When I checked with my wife, I was surprised to find that she was very pleased with the holster, which had prompted her to carry IWB much more frequently. After trying her setup for several days, I ordered a Shield version of her holster.

The holster is by Foxtrotconcealment and is a one-piece, fold-over design. It has adjustable retention, covers the gun's muzzle and safety, has a sweat shield, and the clip can be adjusted for canted or straight carry. The holster is comfortable to wear and holds my Shield securely.

My wife and I like our holsters and joke about both of them costing less than one typical holster.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Foxtrotconcealment holsters.jpg (203.1 KB, 125 views)
The Following 2 Users Like Post: