View Single Post

Old 10-09-2017, 11:20 AM

Liked 17,102 Times in 6,271 Posts

This is an interesting thread. I don't remember hearing of this problem before. Are you just resting the very tip of your finger on the side of the trigger? Otherwise, I don't see how it's possible to not disengage the trigger safety as the trigger is pressed. Are you trying to press the trigger at the first joint rather than the pad of your finger?

I have the FSS kit on my M&P45 and have never had the issue you describe. I also have large hands. Can you post a pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkals View Post
I understand the 60 days and not taking back a modified product but you can't install it? Good luck knowing if it's right for you without installation.
This is a common practice with just about everything. They'll take it back if it doesn't work, but not if you just don't like it. If it's unused, they can then resell it. If it's been installed, they can't resell it as new and now they have to take a hit just because you didn't like it. I think it's a fair policy though it does make it slightly more difficult to know if you really want it.